When I was designing version 2.0 of the filters, I took some version 1.0 plugins and recoded
them from the beginning. I soon find that the new filters results were in many case, completely
different from the old ones. I was so pleased with the look of the new filters that I decided
to release a special edition of Krusty's FX 1.0 volume II with a new user interface.
So there it is : Krusty's FX 1.1.
Even if those plugins are far from perfect, I still think that they can be very useful. I hope
you'll enjoy this special edition ...
WHAT IS NEW IN THIS VERSION ?
There was no changes made to the filters, except they now come with a new graphical user
interface (GUI) & the installation files (see the picture bellow) and installation files. The plugins have not been recoded
so they have the same problems that version 1.0 has.
- A bug with the preview window (the image you see does not reflect the final result (just in size)).
- They are too slow (version 2.0 is almost 3 times faster).
- Sometimes they produce weird & unwanted results.
(Click to see a larger preview of the user interface)
COMPATIBLE GRAPHIC APPLICATIONS
Krusty's FX only work in RGB mode & support transparency
The plugin has been tested in Windows 95/98 and Windows NT 4.0, I'm
not sure if they work in windows 3.1.
This Adobe Photoshop Plugin should work in the following applications :
- Adobe Photoshop 3.x & newer
- Fractral Design Painter 3.x & newer
- Paint Shop Pro (I didn't have the time to test supported version)
- COREL Photopaint (I didn't have the time to test supported version)
- About any Photoshop 3.0 Plugin compatible applications
If you're using an application that doesn't support the filters, please
See more filters previews
Read the license agreement file
Read the Readme.txt file (misc. informations)
Windows 9x and XP 32 bits only (self install)
Windows XP/Vista/7 32 or 64 bits (zip archive)
Use this version if you have a 64 bits system! Extract all files in your plugins directory